Casinos in Alaska – If you’re looking for casinos to visit in Alaska then you have come to the right place! See below for the full list and learn more about them and other things to do while you are in the state.
Best USA Casinos Online
Casinos in Alaska – Information
Alaska is home to a number of gambling options, including casinos located throughout the state. From Juneau and Ketchikan to Bethel and Deadhorse, visitors will find plenty of gaming opportunities.
In addition to slots and blackjack tables, many casinos also offer an array of entertainment options like live shows, bowling alleys, and golf courses.
For those seeking something more quiet, there are also scenic walking trails and lounges with stunning views of the Arctic Circle. No matter what you’re looking for, there is something for everyone at any one of Alaska’s premier casinos!
Casinos in Alaska – Directory
- Diamond River Casino & Hotel – Fairbanks
- Gold Rush Casino – Anchorage
- Gold Town Casino – Ketchikan
- Midnight Sun Casino – Wasilla
- Haines City Hall & Bingo – Haines
- Kenai Moose Lodge Bingo – Kenai
- Last Frontier Casino – Kodiak Island
- Silver Dollar Saloon & Casino – Juneau
Things to do in Alaska
There are many fun things to do in the state of Alaska! From fishing, hiking, and camping in its vast wilderness areas, to sightseeing in bustling cities like Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Juneau. Here are a few more ways to explore the Last Frontier:
- Visit Denali National Park: One of Alaska’s most popular attractions, Denali National Park is home to North America’s tallest peak, Mt.McKinley (Denali). Enjoy hiking, wildlife viewing, and spectacular mountaintop views from this stunning national park.
- Go Whale Watching: Spot whales as they migrate along the coast of Alaska or watch them up close during excursions from places like Seward or Juneau. You can get even closer by taking a kayak tour in Glacier Bay National Park or Prince William Sound.
- Explore Glaciers: Take a boat tour through some of Alaska’s beautiful glaciers or opt for an even bigger adventure on a helicopter ride over the Chugach Mountains. There are dozens of glaciers worth exploring throughout the state.
- Try Your Hand at Dog Sledding: Join a dog sledding team and experience an Alaskan tradition by mushing your way across the state’s breathtaking landscape. Or take it one step further with an overnight trek – you won’t regret it!
- To take part in festivities such as Winterfest and Fur Rendezvous Festival: Every year from January-March, locals and visitors alike come together for all kinds of fun activities such as snowshoe races and fur trading competitions. This unique wintertime tradition is definitely not one to miss!