Casinos in Montana – If you’re looking for casinos to visit in Montana, you have come to the right place! See below for the full list and learn more about them and other things to do while you are in the state.
Best USA Casinos Online
Casinos in Montana – Information
Montana is home to a variety of exciting casinos, offering an array of gaming experiences. From vibrant Vegas-style resorts to smaller riverboats and tribal facilities, there’s something for everyone in the Big Sky Country.
The Silver Legacy Resort & Casino in Butte features over 1,000 slot machines as well as 50 different table games such as Blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em, and Craps. It also boasts six restaurants ranging from casual cafes to fine dining establishments as well as plenty of live entertainment throughout the year.
Eagles Landing Casino in Libby offers guests over 700 slot machines, 10 electronic Roulette tables, and 35 different table games like Blackjack and Poker. There are three different restaurants to choose from including a full-service buffet, an upscale steakhouse, and a brewpub.
Grey Wolf Peak Casino near Missoula provides visitors with 600 slot machines and 17 table games such as Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Three Card Poker. The casino also features three different restaurants offering everything from quick grab-and-go meals to high-end steaks and seafood dishes.
Casinos in Montana – Directory
Montana is home to a variety of casinos that offer a great selection of gaming options, making it an ideal destination for any gambler. Here are some of the best casinos around the state:
- Magic Diamond Casino and Liquor Store – Great Falls: Located in Great Falls, this casino offers over 140 gaming machines including keno and video poker. Don’t forget about their excellent selection of beers and wines either!
- The Lucky Lil’s Casino – Billings: With 42 gaming machines, great service, and tasty food (from burgers to steak), this casino is perfect for visitors looking for fun on their visit to Billings!
- Grandstand Sports Bar & Casino – Havre: Head over to Havre for exciting games such as Blackjack or slot machines at this 40-machine casino. They also offer great drinks and live music too!
- Red Lion Inn & Casino – Missoula: Stop by Missoula and visit the Red Lion Inn & Casino to enjoy over 70 gaming machines plus entertainment options like bowling or golfing nearby!
- Last Chance Casino Lounge – Helena: This unique lounge featuring live performances on select weekends plus 25 different gaming machines makes Helena a great gambling spot while visiting the city!
Things to do in Montana
Montana is considered one of the statuesque states of the United States – and it’s no wonder why. With its dramatic mountain peaks, expansive prairies, deep canyons and wild rivers, this state offers plenty of opportunities to explore and experience nature at its finest! From fishing and floating on crystal-clear rivers to hitting the slopes during wintertime – here are some activities you can do when visiting Montana.
** Yellowstone National Park**
Known for its stunning geothermal features such as Old Faithful Geyser – visitors to Yellowstone National Park will find something truly special in this corner of Wyoming, Idaho and Montana. Whether you choose a guided tour or decide to hike through the forests solo – you’re sure to be taken aback by this rugged beauty. Plus, with plenty of camping sites available throughout the park – it’s easy to make a weekend out of exploring these majestic landscapes.
Whitefish Mountain Resort
During winter months – Whitefish Mountain Resort offers skiers and snowboarders alike some of the best runs in North America. With more than 3,000 acres over three mountainside peaks – there’s something for everyone at this Rocky Mountain destination! Plus, with night skiing offered six days a week until 10 PM during peak season – there’s plenty of time to get your fill of fresh powdery snow while exploring this alpine playground during your visit.
At nearly 200 square miles in size, Flathead Lake is one of largest natural freshwater lakes west of Mississippi. As such – it’s no surprise that this lake draws an enthusiastic crowd all year round. Spend a day swimming or try your luck at catching a rainbow trout from its waters or even hop aboard a boat tour to get up close with nature without breaking the bank!