Casinos in Nebraska – If you’re looking for casinos to visit in Nebraska, you have come to the right place! See below for the full list and learn more about them and other things to do while you are in the state.
Best USA Casinos Online
Casinos in Nebraska – Information
Nebraska is home to a variety of exciting casinos, offering an array of gaming experiences. From vibrant Vegas-style resorts to smaller riverboats and tribal facilities, there’s something for everyone in the Cornhusker State.
Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs features over 1,500 slot machines as well as 30 different table games like Blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em, and Roulette. The casino also boasts six different restaurants ranging from casual cafes to fine dining establishments along with live entertainment throughout the year.
Iron Horse Bar & Casino in North Platte offers guests over 600 slot machines and 20 electronic tables such as Baccarat, Let it Ride, and Three Card Poker. The casino also provides four different dining venues ranging from quick-service cafes to high-end steakhouses.
Harrah’s Council Bluffs Casino & Hotel provides visitors with 1,200 slot machines and 45 table games such as Craps, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Mini Baccarat. The casino also features seven different restaurants offering everything from grab-and-go snacks to high-end steaks and seafood dishes.
Casinos in Nebraska – Directory
Nebraska has several casino options available within the state so gamblers can enjoy a variety of gaming experiences. Here are some of the best Nebraska casinos:
- Iron Bar and Grill – Sidney: This casino offers a wide selection of games with over 90 slot machines, video poker machines, and Blackjack tables! Don’t forget to try the delicious food served here too.
- Ohiya Casino & Resort – Niobrara: With more than 500 slots and table games plus entertainment like live music and comedians, Niobrara’s Ohiya Casino & Resort is definitely worth a visit! And don’t forget about their exceptional five-star hotel rooms either!
- Bluehorse Casino – Omaha: In Omaha, you’ll find the Bluehorse Casino with 45 different gaming machines plus great promotions like “Lucky Thursdays” where you can win extra cash prizes and mystery gifts!
- Prairie Flower Casino – Carter Lake: This 24-hour casino near the Iowa border boasts 38 different gaming machines along with exciting live music performances every Friday night – perfect for a night out on town!
- Harrah’s Council Bluffs Hotel & Casino – Council Bluffs: Located in Council Bluffs this iconic casino offers guests over 1000 slot machines plus an outstanding selection of table games including Blackjack and Texas holdem poker!
Things to do in Nebraska
Nebraska might not come to mind when most people think of a vacation destination – but this great Midwestern state is absolutely filled with outdoor activities and attractions to experience! From relaxing by the riverside to walking through lush hiking trails – there are plenty of things for everyone in this area. Here are some of the best outdoor activities for visitors to enjoy during their stay in Nebraska.
Chimney Rock National Historic Site
Just outside of Scottsbluff, Nebraska – Chimney Rock National Historic Site stands tall as a majestic monument stretching into the sky. It’s been an important landmark to Native Americans and early European settlers alike – so it’s no surprise that its rocky peak continues to draw large crowds today. Explore various sites around the area or take a hike up its winding paths for those seeking a one-of-a-kind adventure!
Niobrara National Scenic River
Named after the Oglala Sioux word meaning “water going over rocks” – Niobrara National Scenic River offers guests with plenty of opportunities to explore nature at its finest along its 76-mile stretch. Take a float down its waters and spot bison, bald eagles, beavers and more or rent a canoe and explore its upper reaches away from civilization. Plus, camping spots are available along parts of the river for those looking for something extra special!
Scotts Bluff National Monument
Get lost in time as you traverse this towering Trek on the Oregon Trail at Scotts Bluff National Monument. Not only can you get your fill of stunning views as you make your way up this ancient formation – but you can also check out several trails around its base offering unique glimpses into Native American life before European settlement. Plus, there’s even an archaeology site tucked away inside its depths which paints a fascinating picture into our past!