Casinos in North Carolina – If you’re looking for casinos to visit in North Carolina then you have come to the right place! See below for the full list and learn more about them and other things to do while you are in the state.
Best USA Casinos Online
Casinos in North Carolina – Information
North Carolina is home to a variety of exciting casinos, offering an array of gaming experiences. From vibrant Vegas-style resorts to smaller riverboats and tribal facilities, there’s something for everyone in the Tar Heel State.
The Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort near Cherokee features over 3,400 slot machines as well as more than 100 different table games such as Blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em, and Pai Gow Poker. The casino also boasts seven different restaurants ranging from casual cafes to fine dining establishments plus regular live entertainment throughout the year.
Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel near Murphy offers guests over 1,000 slot machines and 20 electronic tables like Baccarat, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em, and Three Card Poker. There are four different restaurants to choose from including a full buffet and a steakhouse.
Ameristar Casino Charlotte near Charlotte provides visitors with 2,500 slot machines and 12 table games such as Craps, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Mini Baccarat. The casino also features three different dining venues offering everything from quick grab-and-go meals to upscale steaks and seafood dishes.
Casinos in North Carolina – Directory
North Carolina has a variety of casinos that offer gambling and entertainment to visitors. Here are some of the top highlights:
- Cherokee Harrah’s Casino & Hotel: Located in the heart of Cherokee, this casino features over 1,000 slot machines and 50 table games. It also boasts a luxurious hotel and five restaurants.
- Harrah’s Smoky Mountain Casino: This stunning mountain-view casino is located just outside of Bryson City and offers over 600 slots along with 8 different table games. Plus, you can enjoy live performances at the on-site theater!
- Kings Mountain Catawba Casino: With over 500 slot machines and 23 table games on offer, this casino is sure to provide plenty of thrills! You can also sample their many drinks and snacks while you’re there or have a delicious meal at one of their two restaurants – The Grille or Oakview café.
- Murphy Harrah’s Valley River Casino & Hotel: Experience high-stakes gaming with over 1,000 slot machines and 55 table games all housed under one roof – plus, take advantage of their lavish hotel for an unforgettable stay!
- Lumberton Fairfield Inn by Marriott: Located conveniently close to both I-95 and I-74 exits, this casino features over 300 slot machines as well as plenty of card tables for poker lovers. Enjoy their many amenities such as complimentary breakfast or grab a bite at Eagles Buffet Grill!
Things to do in North Carolina
From its vibrant cities, to breathtaking national parks – North Carolina has something for all types of travelers. Here are some exciting places you can visit when travelling through this great state!
Take a trip to Charlotte – one of the Carolinas’ most vibrant cities. From upscale dining experiences, to art galleries and museums – there are plenty of options here for visitors to explore. Make sure to catch some basketball at the Spectrum Center or take a stroll around Freedom Park for some unparalleled views of Charlotte skyline in all its glory.
Blue Ridge Parkway
Explore the beauty of North Carolina’s countryside with a drive along Blue Ridge Parkway – one of America’s most scenic roads that runs 469 miles along the Appalachian Mountains. Along this route – visitors can find campgrounds, hiking trails, observation points and more – perfect for those wanting an outdoor adventure in the heart of nature. Make sure to stop by pull-off points for breathtaking mountain vistas too!
Make journey down south and don’t miss out on exploring Outer Banks –North Carolina’s premier coastal region that offers something for everyone. Whether its swimming or surfing at Cape Hatteras National Seashore Park or simply marvelling at small town vibes throughout this region – Outers Bank is perfect for those looking to relax while soaking up some sun!
Complete your journey amongst rolling hills and snow capped peaks at Smoky Mountain National Park – the perfect destination for hikers, campers, wildlife watchers and more. Here visitors will find a variety of activities ranging from exploring old-growth forests, fishing in streams or visiting historic cabins scattered throughout this majestic area – making this park ideal for those wanting a unique experience during their travels.