Casinos in Tennessee – If you’re looking for casinos to visit in Tennessee then you have come to the right place! See below for the full list and learn more about them and other things to do while you are in the state.
Best USA Casinos Online
Casinos in Tennessee – Information
Tennessee is home to a variety of exciting casinos, offering an array of gaming experiences. From vibrant Vegas-style resorts to smaller riverboats and tribally owned facilities, there’s something for everyone in the Volunteer State.
Watauga Casino near Memphis features over 250 slot machines as well as more than 10 different table games such as Blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em and Pai Gow Poker. The casino also boasts two different restaurants plus regular live entertainment throughout the year.
The Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino near Gatlinburg offers guests over 800 slot machines and 21 electronic tables like Baccarat, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Three Card Poker. There are three different restaurants to choose from including a full service buffet and an upscale steakhouse.
Nashville Fairgrounds Racetrack near Nashville provides visitors with over 1,200 slot machines and 80 table games such as Craps, Caribbean Stud Poker and Mini Baccarat. The casino also features six different dining venues offering everything from quick grab-and-go meals to stylish steaks and seafood dishes.
Casinos in Tennessee – Directory
Some of the best casinos in Tennessee listed plus a brief description and link to casino website;
- Harrah’s Metropolis Casino & Hotel: Located in the city of Metropolis, this casino has over 1,000 slot machines, as well as video poker and table games like blackjack, roulette and craps. It also has a variety of restaurants, bars and entertainment options onsite.
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino & Hotel: Located near Memphis, this casino features slot machines and table games alongside its five-star dining options, live performances and luxurious accommodations.
- Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort: This resort located near Cherokee includes a 110,000-square-foot casino floor with more than 1,100 slot machines and over 70 classic casino tables plus plenty of dining options and entertainment choices.
- Gold Strike Casino Resort: Also located near Tunica is this luxury resort that offers the most up-to-date slots and table games along with an array of fine dining outlets plus live entertainment including rock concerts at its state-of-the art theatre!
- Hollywood Casino & Hotel Tunica: With over 2,200 slots, video poker and 50 table games this riverboat casino has something for everyone! Plus it offers an array of special promotions to keep things interesting as well as seven different dining locations to satisfy your hunger!
Things to do in Tennessee
From its unique culture, to amazing sights – Tennessee offers travelers a wealth of exploration opportunities. Here are some exciting places you can visit when travelling through this great state!
Start your journey in Nashville – the vibrant city of Tennessee known for its incredible music scene, lively nightlife and warm hospitality. Take some time out exploring attractions like Grand Ole Opry or Country Music Hall of Fame too – so you can appreciate beauty of Music City while taking strolls along charming streets!
Step away from bustling cities with a trip Gatlinburg – an aesthetically pleasing spot filled with majestic mountain views set against blue Smoky Mountains skies. Many activities are available here for adventurous visitors looking explore area further – whether it’s riding cable carts across valleys, or mountain biking around forest trails – there is something here that everyone can enjoy!
Dollywood Theme Park and Resort
Explore Tennessee’s iconic sites with an excursion Dollywood Theme Park and Resort – home to some amazing rides, thrilling roller coasters and captivating live shows. Don’t forget bring your family along during visits too – so you can share wonderful experiences amidst joyous atmosphere offered here!
Take your adventure even further away from urban settings with a tour Chattanooga Riverfront – stunning riverfront setting composed rejuvenated aquarium centrepiece, waterfront restaurants and central park connected multiple pedestrian bridges. Don’t forget bring camera along during visits too – so you can capture memorable moments amongst awe inspiring scenery offered here!