Casinos in Wisconsin – If you’re looking for casinos to visit in Wisconsin then you have come to the right place! See below for the full list and learn more about them and other things to do while you are in the state.
Best USA Casinos Online
Casinos in Wisconsin – Information
Wisconsin is home to a variety of exciting casinos, offering an array of gaming experiences. From vibrant Vegas-style resorts to smaller riverboats and tribally owned facilities, there’s something for everyone in The Badger State.
The Potawatomi Hotel & Casino near Milwaukee features over 2,500 slot machines as well as more than 25 different table games such as Blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em and Pai Gow Poker. The casino also boasts six different restaurants plus regular live entertainment throughout the year.
The Ho-Chunk Gaming Madison near Middleton offers guests over 1,700 slot machines and 12 electronic tables like Baccarat, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Three Card Poker. There are seven different restaurants to choose from including a full service buffet and an upscale steakhouse.
The Menominee Casino Resort near Keshena provides visitors with over 800 slot machines and 16 table games such as Craps, Caribbean Stud Poker and Mini Baccarat. The casino also features four different dining venues offering everything from quick grab-and-go meals to stylish steaks and seafood dishes.
Casinos in Wisconsin – Directory
You can find some of our favourite casinos in Wisconsin in our directory below;
- Ho-Chunk Gaming in Wisconsin Dells: Offering a variety of gaming options, including slots and table games, this casino is sure to keep you entertained throughout your stay!
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino in Milwaukee: This destination features over 2,400 slot machines and plenty of game tables – all wrapped up with some great onsite dining options!
- Menominee Casino Resort in Keshena: Boasting over 700 slot machines and an array of traditional table games, this resort is a great place for gambling aficionados!
- St Croix Casino Danbury in Webster: With over 500 slot machines and an impressive selection of table games, this casino promises an unforgettable gaming experience!
- North Star Mohican Casino Resort in Bowler: Enjoy live entertainment events and plenty of slots alongside a luxurious spa retreat – what more could you ask for?
Things to do in Wisconsin
From its beautiful lakeside beach towns to its bustling metropolitan hubs, Wisconsin offers an array of experiences for travellers looking for adventure. Here are some great things you can do when visiting this beautiful Midwest state!
Start your journey with a visit to Milwaukee – the largest city in Wisconsin and home to many famous attractions including the Milwaukee County Zoo and the Harley-Davidson Museum. As well as enjoying these sights, take time to explore Milwaukee further by embarking on an historic riverboat tour or dining at one of the city’s many breweries.
Next, head off to Madison – a vibrant university town located on the shore of Lake Mendota that is known for its lively Farmer’s Market and impressive Ice Age Trail. Here you can experience a variety of cultural activities such as taking part in a theatre show – or joining one of the many outdoor recreational activities available in summer months.
Door County Peninsula
For something different, why not travel up north to Door County Peninsula? Explore this region known for its breath-taking scenery – with gorgeous beaches lining clear waters, lighthouses overlooking deep blue seas, and charming small towns providing unique shopping opportunities!
Experience some family fun at Wisconsin Dells – here lies America’s top water park destination! With plenty of exciting water slides – from larger-than-life raft rides – to fast accelerating tube slides -this place will provide hours upon hours of entertainment during your stay!